back to school =) / =(

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
ahh....form 6....not wat i had in mind but well....its not a perfect world.....anyway.... i decided to do it as a backup incase my air asia thingy doesnt work out...yes i am still waiting for a reply.....slow i know. back to my point......form 6 isnt as bad once u get used to the atmosphere la....yeah no doubt u get excited by hoping for some extremly fine chick to show up...lol.... but trust me.....when ur in form 6...ur more worried abt things like...maths....lol...anyway..... the orientiation started at 18th may...but me....i went on 19th..lol...was too lazy to go on 18th....anyway....the orientiation lasted 1 week...and then we were placed into our respective classes.... i applied for a physics class and to my bad luck....got the first class!...yes,...u heard me right,....bad luck.....well the thing is....i never wanted to be in a first class... i find it to competitive and i dun like nerds who dun really know how to have fun while in class...

so i bucked up....and asked my crazy teacher wheter it is possible to go to the second physcis class where i at least have some friends there...lol...to my suprise she reacted in a calm manner and not like how my seniors told me she'd react....and presto!....next day i was in 2nd physics class....enjoyin it now....met some gr8 ppl.....girls and guys alike....their all sporting and we study and have fun too.....and well....i know form 6 isnt easy and if u ask me still....deep down inside i'm literally finding a way out...but oh well...lets just go with the flow shall we??.....haha... well thats all i can say now...will keep u guys updated soon.....






BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!...lolx....

0 comments:

Post a Comment