last min hero =)

Saturday, June 13, 2009
well the weekend has arrived...and so the holidays are comin to an end...and thats where my problems take off...lolx....HOMEWORK!!!!!!PENDINGGGGG HOMEEEEWWWOOORRRKK!!!! ...damn...lol....my PA teacher is mad.....2 essays 4 graphs and a bunch of questions....essays done....questions well...can be done in an hour or so...but graphs..

most of my friends would know that i hate drawing graphs...well...not exactly hate la..i just find it annoying to find and tabulate the data...and drawing the scale...i just like to draw lines on the graph paper...hahaha....summore my class all goody good students....3 days after school was out...homework finished....god....lol.... at least there still is hope cause the class still has the 5E blood in it...lolx.....

anyway gotta get back to my graphs now....cya!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment