heyyy

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hey there......my name is anil rekhraj....17...currently doin my o-levels or spm..... well..... am knida new to this blogging stuff so pls bare watever crap i may throw at u guys :).....anyway... i've got a couple of interest i guess...u know typical teenager stuffs....musical insturuments.....pc games.... sadly i dun have a PS....yea sad i know.....but anyway...its for the better (as if...lol) :).....i'm also...how should i say it eh??.....outgoing i suppose...haha....i do get really bored at home at times...so when i came across this only diary sorta thing...it was to my benefit :)....anyway thats all i suppose for now.....pls drop by...leave a comment and tq for wasting 5 mins of ur precious life reading my blog...hahahaha :),.....tc

5 comments:

Jaysherl Arora said...

this piece???
ekekekekex..
21st century cow!

xoxo

Jaszz said...

hmm..Mr.new kid in the block in the blogging world( hehehe).............most punjabi boys take interst in dhol..anyway gud luck keep on bloging :P

.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!u asked me ...no pesterde me to read this???god, i don und a word u worte...i tot there might be stuffs bout me or someting.USELES!!!!-u no u love me...xoxo-

Jowen said...

anil, blog smtg bout losh before she gets jealous of ur dhol n everything! hehe

Geet said...

lol...u r so funny B-I-L....hidden meaning...undstd???anyway nice pixx..i wasted a lot of tyme readin ur blog...hehe

Post a Comment