R.I.P friend....

Sunday, September 14, 2008
ever felt wat its like loosing a friend??...or wats it like to loose someone really close.... people say god does things for a reason...but i dont see any reason in taking away a 17 year old life...at 3 am sharp on september 13 2008...my cell phone rang....it was my classmate....thinking that he had no other person to disturb..i answered my cell phone....wat i heard took a few minutes to get into my head....my friend??....passed away??.....the news really made me desolated.....we've been friends since standard 3.....on top of that we've been classmates from 2004....we were very close and always would hang out together.....but now it has all ended......everything has to end one day but i never expected it to be this way....so long and goobye harpal singh....R.I.P....our memories with you shall be cherished for all eternity......goodbye.....










R.I.P harpal singh.... our memories shall be cherished forever by all....

2 comments:

Jowen said...

its time for him to rest!
deal with god's fate! =]
be happy

Jaysherl Arora said...

hey Anil..
im so sorry to hear tht
be happy.. u c,
God loves him a lotee!
=]

xoxo

Post a Comment