finally....holidays...how disappointng....

Sunday, September 28, 2008
well trials are over...and the holiday week is here...damn la....no time to take it easy all....now its serious business..gotta sti down and really concentrate....damn man....i've never had hatred towards holidays b4...but honestly...i dun like to stay in d house...gotta go at least fishing :)......anyway....its monday...as usual i went through the early morning routine of getting wacked to get up :).....which i'm used too....and now while blogging am having my coffee and bread...hehe... later gonna go out and get me some revision books...hehe....yes am anil here...not anyone else.... oh btw...for all u punjabis out there....go watch "mera pind"....superb movie....i dun even plan to go play golf this holidays la....its not that i didnt do well in my trials....but i just feel that weird sense of fear which i seriously have to get rid of....hai....dunno la how is life treating me :P.....hahaha.....anyway my coffee and bread has finished...so its time for me to say adios.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment